Greece Visa Application Requirements
Depending on the purpose of your
travel to Greece, there are different types of visas that will
apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a
visit, study or work and reside there permanently, you will have
to apply for a different Greece Schengen Visa, accordingly.
You can apply for the Greek Schengen Visa since 2000 when Greece as a Member of the European Union, also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
General required documents for a Greece Visa Application:
1. Firstly, download the
application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can
also fill the Greece Schengen Visa application form
electronically and then print a hard-copy.
2. 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format-a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Greece Visa.
3. Your passport and copies of your previous visas-valid for at least 3 months beyond return date-are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
4. Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area
5. A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Greece and itinerary
6. Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
7. Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Greece
8. Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Greece. Find and Book Cheap Hotels in Greece!
9. Means of subsistence-Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Greece